Hey there. You ready to see what beautiful native plants Ziva and I are picking up this week?! Well, here they are:
- **Muhlenbergia capillaris ‘White Cloud,’ White Muhly Grass, 3-gallon
- *Stokesia laevis, Stokes’ Aster, 1-gallon
- *Hydrangea quercifolia, Oakleaf Hydrangea, 3-gallon
- *Helianthus angustifolia, Dune Sunflower, 1-gallon
- **Phlox divaricata ‘Blue Moon’, ‘Blue Moon’ Phlox, 1-gallon
- *Muhlenbergia capillaris, Pink Muhly grass, 1-gallon and 3-gallon
- *Hibiscus moscheutos, Crimsoneyed Rosemallow, 3-gallon
- *Asclepias tuberosa, Butterfly Milkweed, 1-gallon
- *Penstemon australis, Pink Beardtongue Penstemon, 3-gallon
- *Crataegus marshallii, Parsley Hawthorn, 3-gallon
- *Aesculus pavia, Red Buckeye, 3-gallon
- *Rivina humilis, Rouge Plant, 3-gallon
- *Melanthera nivea ,Snow Squarestem, 1-gallon (new)
- *Hydrangea arborescens, Smooth Hydrangea, 3-gallon
- **Itea virginica ‘Henry’s Garnet,’ ‘Henry’s Garnet‘ Sweetspire, 3-gallon (new)
- *Symphyotrichum lateriflorum, Calico Aster, 1-gallon (up close of flower in picture at top of page)
* Florida Native
** Florida Nativar
(new) First time being sold in Bella’s garden shop.
Click on each plant’s common name to be taken to its description page.
Here are pics of the plants so you can drool over all their beauty.
Which one is your favorite??
Keep in mind that in our area, October through April is the best time of the year to plant hardy trees, shrubs, and perennials.
Happy diggin’ in the dirt!
Jeanni and Ziva
Bella Jardins Boutique
Beautiful Gardens Begin Here