Well, guess what it’s time for?? It is time for the very first Florida Plant Pick Up Post!
Let me explain exactly what that is for my new Florida peeps: I go to my suppliers every week to pick up plants for y’all to buy, so I make a weekly post listing all the plants I ordered and pictures of them. That way you know what’s coming in stock, and you can see which ones you want to order next. My Texas customers seemed to enjoy the posts, so I hope you do too. Now, let’s get to the plants!
- *Coreopsis lanceolata, Lance Leaf Coreopsis
- *Eryngium yuccifolium, Rattlesnake Master, Button Snakeroot (new)
- *Helianthus angustifolius, Narrow Leaf / Swamp Sunflower
- *Hibiscus coccineus, Scarlet Hibiscus (new)
- *Monarda punctata, Spotted Beebalm, Horsemint (new)
- *Penstemon multiflorus, White Beards Tongue (new)
- *Phyla nodiflora, Frogfruit
- *Rivina humilis, Rouge Plant (new)
- *Rudbeckia laciniata, Cutleaf Coneflower (new)
- *Salvia coccinea, Tropical Sage / Red Salvia (new)
- *Scutellaria integrifolia, Rough Skullcap (new)
- *Teucrium canadense, Wood Sage / American Germander (new)
- *Passiflora suberosa, Corkystem Passionvine (new)
- *Sambucus canadensis, Elderberry (new)
- *Lyonia lucida, Fetterbush, Shiny Lyonia (new)
- *Asclepias incarnata, Swamp Milkweed (new)
- *Nyssa ogeechee, Ogeechee Tupelo Tree (new)
- *Nyssa sylvatica var. biflora, Swamp Tupelo Tree (new)
- *Rosa palustris, Swamp Rose (new)
Legend: * Native/nativar to Florida. (new) means this is the first time it’s been for sale on Bella’s website.
I’m picking these up on Monday the 8th. I’ll have all of the new-to-Bella plants entered info the website by then.
On to the best part: the gorgeous pics of the mature plants.
Happy diggin’ in the dirt.
Happy diggin’ in the dirt!
Jeanni and Ziva
Bella Jardins Boutique
Beautiful Gardens Begin Here