Howdy howdy. Ziva and I are gonna be road trippin’ two days this week to pick up cool plants for y’all. As usual, some are restocking of plants I’ve sold out of and some are plants that are new to the Boutique. Here’s the list!
- Asclepias currivasica, Tropical Milkweed
- Crinum asiaticum variegata ‘Variegated Crinum Lily’
- ‘Big Daddy’ Thornless Blackberry Bush
- Calliandra haematocephala ‘Nana’, Dwarf Powderpuff Shrub
- Callistemon viminalis ‘Hot Pink’ Bottlebrush Tree
- Osmanthus fragrans, Tea Olive, in 3-gallon and 7-gallon sizes
- * Prunus mexicana, Mexican Plum Tree
- * Itea virginica ‘Peter’s Peach Creek’, Sweetspire shrub
- * Persea borbonia, Red Bay Tree
- * Ptelea trifoliata, Wafer Ash Tree
- * Rhododendron ‘Phlox Pink’ Native Azalea
- * Symphoricarpus orbiculatu, Coral Berry
- Aloysia virgata, Sweet Almond Bush
- * Anisacanthus wrightii, Flame Acanthus
- * Liatris pycnostachia, Prairie Liatris
- * Salvia microphylla X Greggii, ‘Heatwave Blaze’ Autumn Sage
- Stachytarphetta frantzii, Purple Porterweed
- * Pink Muhly Grass in 1-gallon and 3-gallon sizes
- ‘Hot Pink’ Skullcap
- Gran Nain Banana trees
- * ‘Vintage Wine’ Hardy Hibiscus
- Hibiscus syriacus, Purple Rose of Sharon
- Yellow Lady Banks Rose in 1-gallon and 3-gallon sizes
- ‘Garden Red’ Hydrangea
- * ‘Snow Queen’ Oakleaf Hydrangeas
- * Texas Compacta Sage in 3-gallon size
- * Dwarf Wax Myrtle
- * Cherry Laurel Compacta
- * ‘Uptick Red’ Coreopsis
- Salvia ‘Black and Blue’
- * ‘Double Scoop Bubblegum’ Coneflower
Plants marked with the asterisk are natives/nativars to Texas and/or the Southeast.
Lots of y’all been wanting the ‘Blue Java Ice Cream’ Banana trees, but my supplier is out of stock and says it’ll be awhile before she has more ready.
Ready to see the pics?? Click on the individual pics to see plant names. Here we go!
Happy diggin’ in the dirt!
Jeanni and Ziva
Bella Jardins Boutique
Beautiful Gardens Begin Here