Hello there, my fellow flower freaks. I sure hope y’all are getting some of this glorious rain that we’re getting this morning.
Well, Ziva and I have a busy day planned. We have two big deliveries going to amazing customers in Gladewater and Kilgore, and we’re stopping by our plant supplier in Tyler to pick up these beauties for the Boutique:
- ‘Black and Blue’ Salvia, nativar
- Red Salvia greggii, native
- ‘Blue Java Ice Cream’ Banana Trees (y’all must like these cause you bought all I had in stock last week in two days.), adapted
- Yellow Lady Banks Roses, adapted
- Coral Honeysuckle, native
- ‘Hills Hardy’ Rosemary, adapted
- ‘Dark Mystery’ Hardy Hibiscus, nativar. This is what’s shown in the pic. Isn’t that beautiful!!!
I’ll have pics and more info entered into the Boutique by tomorrow.
Happy diggin’ in the dirt!
Jeanni and Ziva
Beautiful Gardens Begin Here